Here at Woodside Medical Practice, we want to provide patient-centric services that are coordinated and personal while promoting appropriate
self-care options. We want to provide our patients with all the necessary information they need to live a long, healthy life.
- We will put our patients at the heart of everything we do by thinking like them and seeing the world through their eyes while understanding and anticipating their
- We will always be accessible and approachable, providing great service through efficient and straightforward processes.
- We will strive to be the best we can be, treating people with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our patients will feel comfortable and safe, secure in the knowledge
that they will always be offered a good primary care service.
- We will use language that is clear and concise, ensuring that we are understood.
- We will continuously challenge ourselves to improve the way we work, providing excellent value for money for our patients and the NHS.
- We aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities.
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact, and clinical activity.
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient, and adaptable
work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities.
- We aim to support the development of a greater understanding and treatment of disease through proactive engagement with research projects.
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, regional, and national initiatives.
We offer a range of services via the Practice such as minor surgery, travel vaccinations and diabetic reviews. Other available services
can be found via our Patient Services page.
We value feedback from all visitors to the Practice. For futher information, please click